Uploading your files and media
Once you have recieved your login details to your web hosting account, you will may need to upload your files via FTP. All files, images and media should be uploaded to the public_html folder only. Please do not upload files outside the public_html folder as they may not show live on the internet.
To upload a file through cPanel's File Manager, please do the following:
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select public_html and click Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you'd like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
- Click Browse (some web browsers will have Choose File instead).
- Select the file on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.